Here are some frequently asked questions.
Q1. How do you deliver?
- All plants will be delivered by ourselves. Our trailers are designed to hold a lot of plants without the need for extra packaging. Our drivers will leave your plants on your doorstep(or as otherwise instructed by the comments when you ordered). We will observe social distancing at all times and will routinely wash their hands.
Q2. Do you supply nationwide?
- Currently we only supply certain postcodes in the following counties Oxfordshire, Herefordshire, Wiltshire, Worcestershire and Gloucestershire. This may change, so if you live in these counties and it says we don’t deliver then please get in contact with us. We are happy to deliver if we get sufficient orders for a location
Q3. I have never seen this website or brand before, how long have you been growing plants?
- We have been a wholesale nursery growing bedding plants here in rural Gloucestershire for 20 years. Due to the enforced closures of garden centres we have had to find new ways of selling our wonderful plants.
Q4. How do I get in contact you about by order/issue?
- The only way to contact us is by email email@example.com as we will be inside the greenhouses. We will do our upmost to respond to you as quickly as possible
Q5. Are these plug plants that need to be grown on before I can plant them?
- Our plants are fully grown, ready to go straight into your garden. They will instantly add colour to your garden. They will continue to grow and flower throught the summer months for you to enjoy